Sunday, April 28, 2013

Coconut Lime Chicken with Thai Garnishes

You must all try this chicken recipe.  I've made it once as written, but since then, I've switched to skinless or boneless, skinless chicken breasts (easier!), and I always add a ton more veggies onto the garnishes plate (radishes, salad mix, sliced raw zucchini, flaked coconut) to make it both healthier and to make the chicken go further.  I love to slice the chicken thinly and heap it in the middle of my largest serving platter and make rows of each of the other garnishes next to it.  (So pretty!  So delicious!  So fresh!)  Since I've been hearing reports of a shortage of exclamation points in the country, I think I'd better stop here before I use up my year's supply.  But seriously--you have to try this!

No comments:

Post a Comment