Friday, October 2, 2009

Deliciousness

I'm getting a bit of an inferiority complex (well, I actually already had one, but it's growing) with all the delicious recipes you ladies are posting here. So, I want to share this website:
The Pioneer Woman Cooks
Funny prose and awesome food.

Things I've tried:
Perfect Pancakes
Butternut Squash Puree
Yogurt Cream with Berries
Twice-Baked Potatoes (made these last night for dinner, with plain yogurt substituted for sour cream--everything else on the table was just fall vegetables, so I felt free to enjoy the absolutely decadent deliciousness of butter, bacon, and cheese on a potato)
Springy Shells (but I used penne).

Things I want to try:
Roasted Ricotta Tomatoes (three of my favorite things in one recipe title--they've got to be good)
Crash Hot Potatoes (recommended by cousin Becca)
Cinnamon Rolls (supposed to be the best)
Chicken Spaghetti (also supposed to be amazingly good)

2 comments:

  1. I love her. The crash hot potatoes are delicious. I'm excited to try some of these other things. Also her blog is just plain fun to explore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, all those things look so delicious!

    ReplyDelete