This is one of my favorites!!! It's a Rachel Ray Recipe.
- 3/4 pound chicken breast cutlets
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- 2 teaspoons grill seasoning, (recommended: McCormick Montreal Seasoning) eyeball it
- 1 pizza dough, store bought or from your favorite pizzeria
- Cornmeal or flour, to handle dough
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce, eyeball it
- 2 to 3 tablespoons hot sauce, medium to spicy heat
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese, a few generous handfuls
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Preheat grill pan to high.
Place chicken on a plate and drizzle extra-virgin olive oil over the chicken then season with grill seasoning. When grill is hot, add chicken and cook about 3 minutes on each side.
Stretch dough to form pizza using cornmeal or flour to help you handle it. If you let it rest and warm up a few minutes it will handle even easier. Set pizza on pizza pan to the side and clean board.
In a medium skillet over medium heat, melt butter and stir in Worcestershire, hot sauce, and tomato sauce.
Remove the chicken from grill and thinly slice it. Add chicken to sauce and coat. Cover the pizza dough with the saucy Buffalochicken, cheeses, and scallions. Bake 18 minutes or until crisp
Note: I only baked mine for 10 minutes and it almost over cooked so keep an eye on it!!!!! And 2 Tbsp. of Chalula Sauce makes it just spicy enough without roasting my face and Ruth would eat it. And that McCormick Montreal stuff is a new staple in my kitchen. I use it just about every time I make chicken now.