Things to do on Sunday (But I really did them on Saturday):
1. Marinate chicken. Toss 1-1/2 pounds chicken tenderloins with 2 minced garlic cloves, 1 tsp. ground cumin, 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice, and 2 tbsp. evoo. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate.
2. Boil the potatoes. Boil the new potatoes in salted water until tender.
3. Roast the tomatoes. Preheat oven to 350. Halve 14 plum tomatoes. On a large cookie sheet, arrange tomatoes, cut side up, and sprinkle with 1/2 tsp. sugar. Bake until softened and edged are crinkled, about 1 hour. Let cool. Cover and refrigerate.
4. Make the green sauce. Set aside 1/4 cup fresh mint and 3/4 cup fresh basil from your bunches. Chop remaining leaves, add parsley, 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice, and 2 tbsp. evoo. Season with salt and pepper. Blend in a blender or food processor until the desired consistency.
5. Wash the greens. Trim, wash, and dry 1 small head Boston lettuce. Trim, wash, and dry 2 bunches of spinach; roughly chop. Wrap separately in paper towels and place in ziploc bags.
6. Freeze pizza crusts. Stretch and roll out two 1-pound balls of pizza dough to 14-inch ovals. Place on baking sheets and freeze until firm. Wrap in plastic and freeze for dinner on Friday.